FC-10642, Annual Contract for Traveling Screens Service & Repair
Posted on Friday, October 5, 2018 at 4:15 pm EDT.
Last modified Monday, January 7, 2019 at 3:07 pm EDT.
Bids/Proposals DueWednesday, October 31, 2018 at 2:00 pm ET
Briana Triplett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your firm is hereby invited to submit to the City of Atlanta (the “City”), Department of Procurement (the “DOP”), a proposal for FC-10642, ANNUAL CONTRACT FOR TRAVELING SCREENS SERVICE & REPAIR. The City’s DOP, on behalf of the Department of Watershed Management (“DWM”), is seeking bids for traveling screens which filter leaves, sticks, and other debris from the water preventing damage to critical raw water pumping operations.
Pre-Bid Conference Date & Location
2:00pm EST, Wednesday, October 17, 2018
2532 Bolton Rd, Atlanta, GA 30310
Site Visit Information
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING PRE-BID CONFERENCE
- FC-10642 Advertising Letter (Added: 10/05/2018 @ 4:14 pm EDT)
- FC-10642 Solicitation (Added: 10/05/2018 @ 4:15 pm EDT)
- FC-10642 Bid Sign In Sheet (Added: 10/18/2018 @ 10:54 am EDT)
- FC-10642 Pre-Bid Powerpoint (Added: 10/18/2018 @ 11:27 am EDT)
- FC-10642 Addendum No. 1 (Added: 10/29/2018 @ 1:42 pm EDT)
- Fc-10642 Bid Tabulation Sheet (Added: 11/01/2018 @ 1:47 pm EDT)
- Cost of solicitation documents:$100.00