FC-10624, Afterschool Meal Programming
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 1:54 pm EST.
Last modified Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 2:49 pm EST.
Bids/Proposals DueWednesday, October 10, 2018 at 2:00 pm ET
Joseph Lockett, Contracting Officer, Senior, at 404-330-6698, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Atlanta (the “City”) on behalf of the Department of Parks and Recreation (“DPR”) issues this Invitation to Bid (“ITB”) to seeking qualified Service Providers to prepare, transport and serve meals to children participating in the Afterschool Meal Programming for the Child and Adult Food Care Program (CACFP).
Pre-Bid Conference Date & Location
Tuesday, September 18, 2018, at 3:00 p.m.
City Hall South, Suite 1900
55 Trinity Avenue, S.W., Atlanta, Georgia, 30303
- FC-10624 Afterschool Meal ITB_final (Added: 09/20/2018 @ 11:42 am EDT)
- FC-10624 After School Meals Program_addendum No. 1 (Added: 10/01/2018 @ 5:44 pm EDT)
- FC10624 prebid sign-in sheet
- FC10624 Bid tab sheet (Added: 10/10/2018 @ 2:49 pm EDT)
- Cost of solicitation documents:$50.00