FC-10617, Summer Food Service Program
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 1:34 pm EST.
Last modified Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 2:48 pm EST.
Bids/Proposals DueWednesday, October 10, 2018 at 2:00 pm ET
Joseph Lockett, Contracting Officer, Senior, at 404-330-6698, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Atlanta (the “City”) on behalf of the Mayor’s Office of Human Services (“OHS”) issues this Invitation to Bid (“ITB”) to seeking qualified Service Providers to prepare, transport and serve meals to children participating in the Summer Food Service Program for the Child and Adult Food Care Program (CACFP).
Pre-Bid Conference Date & Location
Tuesday, September 18, 2018, at 11:00 a.m.
City Hall South, Suite 1900
55 Trinity Avenue, S.W., Atlanta, Georgia, 30303
- FC10617, Summer Meals ITB_final
- FC-10617 Summer Meals Program_Addendum No. 1 (Added: 10/01/2018 @ 5:45 pm EDT)
- FC10617 prebid sign-in sheet
- FC10617, Bid tab sheet (Added: 10/10/2018 @ 2:48 pm EDT)
- Cost of solicitation documents:$50.00