What we do
Commodity & Service Solicitations (Bids)
Real Estate Solicitations
Information & Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Record Requests
Local Bidder Information
Basis for Determination of Non-Responsiveness
Customer Service Survey
FC-10469, Annual Contract for Water Distribution System Rehabilitation And Improvements
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 4:29 pm EST.
Last modified Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 2:23 pm EST.
Bids/Proposals DueThursday, August 16, 2018 at 2:00 pm ET
Your firm is hereby invited to submit to the City of Atlanta (the “City”), Department of Procurement (the “DOP”), a Bid for FC-10469; Annual Contract for Water Distribution System Rehabilitation and Improvements. The City’s DOP, on behalf of the Department of Watershed Management (“DWM”) is seeking bids from qualified firms to make improvements and repairs to water mains, vaults, meters, valve service, fire hydrants and other operations required to maintain quality services in accordance with AWWA.
Pre-Bid Conference Date & Location
11:30am EDT, Thursday,July 19, 2018
DOP Conference Room, 55 Trinity Ave SW, Suite 1900, Atlanta, GA 30303
- FC-10469 Web Advertisement (Added: 07/12/2018 @ 4:22 pm EDT)
- FC-10469 Solicitation (Added: 07/12/2018 @ 4:21 pm EDT)
- FC-10469, Sign In Sheet (Added: 07/19/2018 @ 1:03 pm EDT)
- FC-10469 Addendum No. 1 (Added: 07/13/2018 @ 2:51 pm EDT)
- FC-10469, Addendum No.2 (Added: 08/07/2018 @ 9:29 am EDT)
- FC-10469, Bid Tab Sheet (Added: 08/16/2018 @ 2:23 pm EDT)
- Cost of solicitation documents:$150.00