What we do
Commodity & Service Solicitations (Bids)
Real Estate Solicitations
Information & Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Record Requests
Local Bidder Information
Basis for Determination of Non-Responsiveness
Customer Service Survey
FC-10462 Development of City-Owned Property
Posted on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 7:18 pm EST.
Last modified Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 2:19 pm EST.
Bids/Proposals DueThursday, June 14, 2018 at 2:00 pm ET
Clinton L. Johnson (email@example.com)
The Department of City Planning is seeking ideas for the development of City-owned property to residential multifamily housing. The Request for Information (RFI) submissions should include innovative approaches to housing development and construction; consideration of car-free environments; and significant consideration for providing a majority percentage of the units as affordable for persons between 60% to 100% of the Area Median Income for the Atlanta Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Your Letter of Intent must be received via e-mail to Mr. Clinton L. Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2:00 P.M. EDT, on Thursday, May 31, 2018. Any letters received after this time may not be considered.
Pre-Conference Date & Location
11:00am EDT, Tuesday, May 22, 2018
55 Trinity Ave SW, Suite 1900, Atlanta, GA 30303
Site Visit Information
- FC-10462 Online Advertisement Letter (Added: 05/09/2018 @ 7:16 pm EDT)
- FC-10462 Solicitation for Advertisement (Added: 05/09/2018 @ 7:17 pm EDT)
- FC-10462 Sign In & Agenda (Added: 05/22/2018 @ 12:29 pm EDT)
- FC-10462 Addendum No. 1 (Added: 06/01/2018 @ 12:45 pm EDT)
- FC-10462, Proposal Tab Form (Added: 06/14/2018 @ 2:19 pm EDT)
- Cost of solicitation documents:$25.00