What we do
Commodity & Service Solicitations (Bids)
Real Estate Solicitations
Information & Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Record Requests
Local Bidder Information
Basis for Determination of Non-Responsiveness
Customer Service Survey
Coming Soon, the City of Atlanta will launch ATLcloud, a new version of Oracle. ATLcloud is an opportunity for the City of Atlanta to offer a user-friendly procure-to-pay experience to its supplier community. The new system will impact how suppliers register with the City and bid on solicitations.
How Are You Impacted?
- You are required to be registered in the system before you can submit any bids.
- Bidding will be done electronically.
- Suppliers will have the ability to submit invoices electronically.
You need to REGISTER if…
- You have not previously registered as a supplier.
- You have previously registered, but have had no activity in the system in the last 5 years.