What we do
Commodity & Service Solicitations (Bids)
Real Estate Solicitations
Information & Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Record Requests
Local Bidder Information
Bases for Determination of Non-Responsiveness
Customer Service Survey
FC-9779, Sewer Group Three Rehabilitation Contract C
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2017 at 3:42 pm EDT.
Last modified Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 11:04 am EDT.
Bids/Proposals DueWednesday, September 6, 2017 at 2:00 pm ET
Anthony Stanley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The City of Atlanta (the “City”) on behalf of the Department of Watershed Management (“DWM”) seeks to secure bids from qualified (“ITB”) bidder (s) to meet the requirements of the First Amended Consent Decree (FACD), which prescribes evaluation and improvement measure to eliminate sanitary sewer overflows (SSOs) and to protect the City’s investment in upgraded WRC’s.
Pre-Bid Conference Date & Location
Tuesday, August 22, 2017, at 11:00 a.m.
55 Trinity Ave SW, Suite 1900, Atlanta, GA 30303
- FC-9779 Solicitation document
- FC-9779 Drawings
- FC-9779 Addendum No. 1 (Added: 08/16/2017 @ 3:58 pm EDT)
- FC-9779 Pre-Bid Conference Sign In Sheet (Added: 08/30/2017 @ 3:08 pm EDT)
- FC-9779 Addendum No. 2 (Added: 08/30/2017 @ 4:14 pm EDT)
- FC-9779, Sewer Group Three Rehabilitation Contract C Bid Tabulation Sheet (Added: 09/07/2017 @ 11:04 am EDT)
- Cost of solicitation documents: $100.00