What we do
Commodity & Service Solicitations (Bids)
Real Estate Solicitations
Information & Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Record Requests
Local Bidder Information
Customer Service Survey
FC-9743 Construction Improvement Project for Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 9:22 pm EDT.
Last modified Monday, June 26, 2017 at 7:47 am EDT.
Bids/Proposals DueFriday, June 23, 2017 at 2:00 pm ET
Stacey E. Hobson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The City’s DOP, on behalf of the Department of Public Works (“DPW”) is seeking bids to improve the roadway and sidewalks for multimodal connectivity on Martin Luther King Jr. Drive from Ollie Street to Northside Drive. These improvements include milling and resurfacing of the existing roadway, storm drainage, street and pedestrian lighting, sidewalk, brick pavers, granite curb, stamped / colored crosswalk, landscaping, median islands, rectangular rapid flashing beacons, eight traffic signal installations, ATMS fiber installation, and water main relocation.
Pre-Bid Conference Date & Location
10:00am EDT, Wednesday, May 31, 2017
55 Trinity Ave SW, Suite 1900, Atlanta, GA 30303
- FC-9743 Solicitation Document
- FC- 9743, Construction Improvement Project for Martin Luther King Jr. Drive (LCI) – Attachment No. 1 (Added: 05/16/2017 @ 9:17 pm EDT)
- FC-9743 Sign-In Sheet (Added: 05/31/2017 @ 12:03 pm EDT)
- FC-9743 Addendum No. 1 (Added: 06/12/2017 @ 3:57 pm EDT)
- FC-9743 Addendum No 2 (Added: 06/20/2017 @ 3:55 pm EDT)
- FC-9743 Bid Sign In Sheet (Added: 06/26/2017 @ 7:47 am EDT)
- Cost of solicitation documents:$75.00