What we do
Commodity & Service Solicitations (Bids)
Real Estate Solicitations
Awarded Emergency Procurements
Information & Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Record Requests
Local Bidder Information
Bases for Determination of Non-Responsiveness
Customer Service Survey
FC-9662, Transportation and Infrastructure Construction Services (Small)
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 12:12 pm EDT.
Last modified Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 3:08 pm EDT.
Bids/Proposals DueThursday, June 29, 2017 at 2:00 pm ET
Krista A. Morrison, Esq. | Contracting Officer, Senior | (404) 865-8709 | email@example.com
Your firm is hereby invited to submit to the City of Atlanta, Department of Procurement (“DOP”), a proposal for FC-9662, Transportation and Infrastructure Construction Services (Small). The City of Atlanta (the “City”) is soliciting qualification statements from firms to provide transportation construction services to support implementation of the City’s capital improvement programs and other services as may be required by the City.
Pre-Qualification Conference Date & Location
2nd Pre-Qualification Conference: Monday, June 19, 2017, at 11:00 A.M. EDT, Department of Procurement Bid Room, City Hall South, 55 Trinity Avenue SW, Suite 1900, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
Thursday, June 1, 2017, at 11:00 A.M. EDT, ATL Stat Room, 55 Trinity Avenue SW, Ground Floor, Atlanta, Georgia 30303
- FC-9662 Web Advertisement (Added: 05/18/2017 @ 12:07 pm EDT)
- FC-662, Solicitation (Added: 05/18/2017 @ 12:18 pm EDT)
- FC-9662, Sign-In Sheet (Added: 06/01/2017 @ 12:12 pm EDT)
- FC-9662 Addendum No. 1 (Added: 06/15/2017 @ 1:02 pm EDT)
- FC-9662 Sign-In Sheet No.2 (Added: 06/19/2017 @ 12:37 pm EDT)
- FC-9662, Receipt of Respondents (Added: 06/29/2017 @ 2:21 pm EDT)
- Cost of solicitation documents: $50.00