What we do
Commodity & Service Solicitations (Bids)
Real Estate Solicitations
Information & Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Record Requests
Local Bidder Information
Customer Service Survey
FC-9648 Installation, Repair, and Upgrade of Traffic Signals
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 10:14 pm EDT.
Last modified Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 2:14 pm EDT.
Bids/Proposals DueWednesday, June 28, 2017 at 2:00 pm ET
Stacey E. Hobson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The City’s DOP, on behalf of the Department of Public Works (“DPW”) is seeking bids for traffic signal and street light installation, repair, renovation/upgrade, or revision of related infrastructure. The scope of work in the above context includes totally or partially replacing components of traffic signals and street lights installation, school beacons, and traffic signal communications.
Pre-Bid Conference Date & Location
10:00am EDT, Tuesday, May 23, 2017
55 Trinity Ave SW, Suite 1900, Atlanta, GA 30303
- FC – 9648 Advertisement Letter (Added: 05/16/2017 @ 10:12 pm EDT)
- FC – 9648 Solicitation Document (Added: 05/16/2017 @ 10:13 pm EDT)
- FC-9648 Sign-In Sheet (Added: 05/23/2017 @ 10:39 am EDT)
- FC-9648 PowerPoint
- FC-9648 Addendum No 1 (Added: 06/12/2017 @ 4:03 pm EDT)
- FC-9648 Bid Sign In Sheet (Added: 06/28/2017 @ 2:14 pm EDT)
- Cost of solicitation documents:$75.00