What we do
Commodity & Service Solicitations (Bids)
Real Estate Solicitations
Information & Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Record Requests
Local Bidder Information
Bases for Determination of Non-Responsiveness
Customer Service Survey
FC-10378 Tennis Centers- Management, Maintenance and Capital Improvements
Posted on Monday, May 7, 2018 at 6:56 pm EDT.
Last modified Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 10:25 am EDT.
Bids/Proposals DueFriday, June 15, 2018 at 2:00 pm ET
Jesse Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The City of Atlanta (the “City”) on behalf of the Department of Parks and Recreation (“DPR”) seeks to secure
Request for Proposals (“RFP”) from qualified proponent(s) to perform management, capital improvements and
maintenance services at various City of Atlanta Tennis Centers.
Pre-Bid Conference Date & Location
10:00am EDT, Wednesday, May 16, 2018
55 Trinity Ave SW, Suite 1900, Atlanta, GA 30303
Site Visit Information
A site tour is scheduled immediately following the Pre-Proposal Conference on Wednesday, May 16, 2018, and include a visit to five (5) of the project facilities, beginning at the first site, Chastain Park, Bitsy Grant, Sharon Lester, Washington Park, and Joseph McGhee. Proponents attending the tour will be required to sign a release form for the Site Visit. Further details regarding the Site Visit will be provided at the Pre-Proposal Conference.
- Advertisement Letter (Added: 05/07/2018 @ 6:55 pm EDT)
- FC-10378 Solicitation (Added: 05/07/2018 @ 6:55 pm EDT)
- FC-10378 Proposal Sign In Sheet (Added: 05/16/2018 @ 11:34 am EDT)
- FC-10378 PowerPoint (Added: 05/16/2018 @ 11:39 am EDT)
- FC-10378 Addendum No 1 (Added: 06/05/2018 @ 6:49 pm EDT)
- FC-10378 Addendum No. 2
- FC-10378 Addendum No. 3 (Added: 06/12/2018 @ 3:17 pm EDT)
- FC-10378 Bid Tabulation Sheet (Added: 06/15/2018 @ 2:13 pm EDT)
- Cost of solicitation documents:$75.00