What we do
Commodity & Service Solicitations (Bids)
Real Estate Solicitations
Information & Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Record Requests
Local Bidder Information
Bases for Determination of Non-Responsiveness
Customer Service Survey
FC-10360, Airfield Safety Area and Security Fencing Improvements – Phase 1A
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 3:08 pm EDT.
Last modified Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 5:13 pm EDT.
Bids/Proposals DueWednesday, June 20, 2018 at 2:00 pm ET
Ricardo Jacks, Contracting Officer, at 404-330-6673, or by email at RJacks@AtlantaGa.Gov
This project involves extending the Runway 27L east end safety area; shifting the NLVR outside the Runway 27L runway safety area and making repairs and improvements to the SIDA fence at several locations around Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
Pre-Bid Conference Date & Location
Wednesday, April 25, 2018, at 2:00 P.M.
Hartsfield-Jackson Technical Support Campus
1255 South Loop Road, College Park, Georgia 30337
- FC-10360 Solicitation document (Added: 04/12/2018 @ 12:56 pm EDT)
- FC-10360 Sign-in (Added: 04/26/2018 @ 4:59 pm EDT)
- FC-10360 Addendum No. 1 (Added: 05/08/2018 @ 12:22 pm EDT)
- FC-10360 Addendum No. 2 (Added: 06/01/2018 @ 1:04 pm EDT)
- FC-10360 Bid Tabulation Sheet (Added: 06/20/2018 @ 5:13 pm EDT)
- Cost of solicitation documents: e.g., $100.00