What we do
Commodity & Service Solicitations (Bids)
Real Estate Solicitations
Information & Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Record Requests
Local Bidder Information
Bases for Determination of Non-Responsiveness
Customer Service Survey
FC-10050, Emergency Catering for the City of Atlanta
Posted on Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 4:55 pm EDT.
Last modified Monday, December 11, 2017 at 10:36 am EDT.
Bids/Proposals DueThursday, December 7, 2017 at 2:00 pm ET
Janett L. Adams email@example.com
The City on behalf of the Department of Public Works (“DPW”), seeks to secure Invitation to Bid (“ITB”) for CATERING SERVICES from qualified Bidder(s). The Bidder(s) will provide catering services during inclement, severe, and/or hazardous weather events and thereby will assist the City in its unwavering support of first responders, emergency personnel, public safety officers, and those employees classified as essential personnel of the City of Atlanta.
Pre-Bid Conference Date & Location
Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:00p.m., EST,
55 Trinity Ave SW, Suite 1900, Atlanta, GA 30303
DOP’s Conference Room, Suite 1900
- FC-10050 Web Advertisment Letter (Added: 11/08/2017 @ 4:42 pm EST)
- FC-10050, Addendum No. 1 (Added: 11/22/2017 @ 1:57 pm EST)
- FC-10050 Addendum No. 2 (Added: 11/27/2017 @ 2:16 pm EST)
- FC-10050 Bid Tab Sheet (Added: 12/11/2017 @ 10:35 am EST)
- Cost of solicitation documents: e.g., $50.00