What we do
Commodity & Service Solicitations (Bids)
Real Estate Solicitations
Information & Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Record Requests
Local Bidder Information
Bases for Determination of Non-Responsiveness
Customer Service Survey
FC-10047, Powers Ferry Road Bridge Replacement
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2017 at 5:00 pm EST.
Last modified Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 5:27 pm EST.
Bids/Proposals DueWednesday, November 8, 2017 at 2:00 pm ET
Krista A. Morrison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The City of Atlanta (“City”) is soliciting bids from qualified firms to replace an existing bridge along Powers Ferry Road over Nancy Creek, and reconstruct roadway approaches, including, but not limited to, grading, drainage, asphalt pavement, concrete approach slabs, retaining walls, sidewalks, driveways, and landscaping.
Pre-Bid Conference Date & Location
10:00 am EDT, Thursday, October 12, 2017
Department of Procurement, 55 Trinity Ave SW, Suite 1900, Atlanta, GA 30303
- FC-10047 Web Advertisement (Added: 10/06/2017 @ 4:55 pm EDT)
- FC-10047 Solicitation document
- FC-10047-8 Pre-Bid Sign-in Sheet (Added: 10/16/2017 @ 2:52 pm EDT)
- FC-10047 Addendum No. 1
- FC-10047 Bid Tab (Added: 11/08/2017 @ 5:26 pm EST)
- Cost of printed solicitation documents: $100.00